Position: Associate Lawyer
- Represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings,
- draw up legal documents, or manage or advise clients on legal transactions.
- May specialize in a single area or may practice broadly in many areas of law.
- Thai nationality
- Have experience in legal work such as litigation, making contracts i.e. loan contract, lease contract in both Thai and English.
- Strong communication, negotiation and contract drafting skills
- Consistent good judgment and ability to apply legal knowledge to help craft practical business solutions
- Good problem-solving capability, presentation and report-writing skills both in Thai and English languages
- Skillful in using MS office applications e.g. MS word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent in both written and spoken English
- Have driving license and able to travel upcountry.
Phone: +66 (0) 76 530 597
FAX: +66 (0) 76 530 598
Address: 9/37-38 Moo 9, Chaofa East Road, Chalong, Muang Phuket 83130, Thailand
Open Hours: 09:00 - 18:00