Notarial Services Attorney
If you are looking for a Notarial Services Attorney, we’d like to introduce you to Harwell Legal International Office.
Lawyers Council of Thailand to perform the following duties
Our office provides Notarial Services by a Notarial Services Attorney who is authorized by the Lawyers Council of Thailand to perform the following duties:
- To validate the authenticity of the signatures of a legal document and the identity of its signatories.
- To act as a witness for the signing parties of legal documentation.
- To administer affirmations and oaths.
- To attest to and certify various types of documentation.
Information for Clients
Having a document notarized is the same as swearing under oath in a court of law—you are saying that the facts contained in the document are legitimate.
In most countries, a Notary Public is a public official appointed by a state government.
While in Thailand, some lawyers are given the authority to function as Notarial Services Attorney.
Administered by the Lawyers Council of Thailand, Thai lawyer is required to undergo and pass a professional training course for the service before they can register as a Notarial Services Attorney.
Notary publics witness the signing of important documents and verify the identity, the willingness to sign the documents of the signer(s), and their awareness of the contents of the document or transaction.
After witnessing a signing, a notary public applies their own details, such as their signature, seal, and notary commission details.
When you see a notary’s seal on a document, it means a notary public verified that the transaction authentic and properly executed.
1. Administer oaths and affirmations
2. Witness the signing of a document
3. Authentication of Signature/ID/Passport
4. Authentication and Certification of the execution of documents for international use
5. Certification of translations
6. Authentication of title deeds
7. Verification of documents
8. Power of attorney
9. Legalization of documents
#notary public thailand #notarial services attorney thailand #thai notary public #notary service thailand
Power of Attorney
Looking for an attorney that acts on your behalf in Thailand? Allow us to represent you in your case; we gladly help with all private, business or legal affairs.
No matter if you need help with a case concerning Civil, Criminal, Family or Personal injury law, extraditions or labor disputes, we’re ready to help you.
Last Will and Testament
Will and Testament cases in general are known to take time. Without the right legal counsellor to guide you, it will take even longer. Allow us to help you.
Phone: +66 (0) 76 530 597
FAX: +66 (0) 76 530 598
Address: 9/37-38 Moo 9, Chaofa East Road, Chalong, Muang Phuket 83130, Thailand
Open Hours: 09:00 - 18:00