Select Page

Marriage Visa

  • Thai Marriage Visa

    Unfortunately, it is not possible to directly apply for a Thai Marriage Visa. Certain processes have to be followed before your visa is issued. Please ensure that you adhere to all specific requirements during the application process, as insufficient evidence or information may lead to an unsuccessful application attempt.


  • 90-day or 1-Year Non-Immigrant O visa

    To go through the process, either a 90-day or 1-Year Non-Immigrant O visa must be obtained from a Thai embassy in a country other than Thailand before applying for a Thai Marriage Visa. Our legal team will gladly help you through the process.

Information for Clients

Types of Thai Visa

Tourist Visa

  • Valid for 60 days
  • Can either be a multiple or single entry
  • Can be extended for up to another 30 days by means of a visa run
  • Can convert to a Non-Immigrant Visa

Non-Immigrant Visa

  • Valid for 90 days
  • Single entry
  • Can be extended your stay by doing visa run going to the border or nearby city/country
  • Obtaining a work permit and opening a bank account is possible

One Year Non-Immigrant Visa

  • Valid for 1 year
  • Multiple Entry
  • Allowed to stay 90 days per entry
  • Have to go to border and have visa stamped at the immigration (visa run) every 90 days

Marriage Visa and Retirement Visa

There is no direct application for this 2 visa types. The process required special financial requirements for the application and you must simply married with a Thai National. Otherwise, if you want a Retirement Visa in Thailand, you need to be 50 years old or above.

The process is as follows:

  • Obtain a non-immigrant visa
  • Convert the non-immigrant visa to either Marriage Visa in Thailand or Retirement Visa

These are the visa types that will allow you to stay in Thailand for the whole 1 year (renewable) without going to the border or not leaving the kingdom anymore at all.

Business Visa

This visa is specially designed for people who want to do business legally in Thailand. It is also known as Non-Immigrant Business Visa. You can get a work permit, open a bank account however you still need to do a visa run every 90 days.

Permanent Resident Visa

To qualify for this visa, you must have stayed in Thailand for 3 consecutive with the one-year-visa extensions. If you are married to a Thai for 5 years, you must be earning 30,000 Baht/month. If you are single, at least your monthly income should be 80,000 Baht. You just simply present your three years of personal tax statements proving the above-stated income requirements to qualify for a Permanent Resident Visa in Thailand.

Marriage documents | Long Stay Visa | Spouse Visa

Related Services

#marriage visa thailand #thai marriage visa

Retirement Visa


Thailand is often picked as a country to settle down as a retiree. No wonder, with all the marvels, this country has in store. Allow us to obtain your visa.

Business Visa


If you are planning to conduct business in Thailand, you most definitely will need a business visa. With our help, you’ll be able to obtain it hassle-free.

One Year Visa


A one-year visa is among the most popular choices of visas in Thailand. However, it also comes with some obstacles. Allow us to walk you through.

90 Days Visa


A 90 day visa is one that many tourists, that wish to stay in the country a little longer, seek to obtain. Allow our legal team to make the process barrier-free.


Phone: +66 (0) 76 530 597

FAX: +66 (0) 76 530 598

 Address: 9/37-38 Moo 9, Chaofa East Road, Chalong, Muang Phuket 83130, Thailand

Open Hours: 09:00 - 18:00

Contact Us