Setting Up of Representative Office in Thailand
Certain conditions apply to those Thai representative offices which require a Foreign Business License.
It is important to clarify beforehand what constitutes income and subject to Thai taxes.
A Representative Office is limited to the following activities:
- Reporting on business movement in Thailand
- Providing advice related to products that are being sold to distributors or customers
- Sourcing goods and services in Thailand
- Inspecting and controlling the quality and quantity of goods purchased or ordered to be manufactured in Thailand
- Introducing information regarding new products or services
To fully understand the conditions which pertain to a Representative Office in Thailand, contact any of our Thai lawyers or any of our foreign lawyers to provide you with guidance when considering to open a representative office in Thailand.