– Business Visa
In order to seek employment or open and operate a business in Thailand, foreigners must procure a Thai Business Visa. This type of visa can be best obtained from your own country. However, business type visas may be extended from within Thailand or outside of the country. That involves a visit to the Thai embassy nearest your location. Getting the paperwork in place from day one, will only fasten the process, and time is often at the essence when wanting to conduct business in Thailand. Allow our legal team to prepare for the application process. We have a proven track record and vast experience in obtaining visas for our clients.
Information for Clients
Types of Thai Visa
- Valid for 60 days
- Can either be a multiple or single entry
- Can be extended for up to another 30 days by means of a visa run
- Can convert to a Non-Immigrant Visa
- Valid for 90 days
- Single entry
- Can be extended your stay by doing visa run going to the border or nearby city/country
- Obtaining a work permit and opening a bank account is possible
One Year Non-Immigrant Visa
- Valid for 1 year
- Multiple Entry
- Allowed to stay 90 days per entry
- Have to go to border and have visa stamped at the immigration (visa run) every 90 days
Marriage Visa and Retirement Visa
There is no direct application for this 2 visa types. The process required special financial requirements for the application and you must simply married with a Thai National. Otherwise, if you want a Retirement Visa in Thailand, you need to be 50 years old or above.
The process is as follows:
- Obtain a non-immigrant visa
- Convert the non-immigrant visa to either Marriage Visa or Retirement Visa
These are the visa types that will allow you to stay in Thailand for the whole 1 year (renewable) without going to the border or not leaving the kingdom anymore at all.
This visa is specially designed for people who want to do business legally in Thailand. It is also known as Non-Immigrant Business Visa. You can get a work permit, open a bank account however you still need to do a visa run every 90 days.
Permanent Resident Visa
To qualify for this visa, you must have stayed in Thailand for 3 consecutive with the one-year-visa extensions. If you are married to a Thai for 5 years, you must be earning 30,000 Baht/month. If you are single, at least your monthly income should be 80,000 Baht. You just simply present your three years of personal tax statements proving the above-stated income requirements to qualify for a Permanent Resident Visa in Thailand.
Phone: +66 (0) 76 530 597
FAX: +66 (0) 76 530 598
Open Hours: 09:00 - 18:00